ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The LEGO Batman Movie 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: John Wick Chapter 2 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Fifty Shades Darker 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Sleepless 2017 HDCAM x264-UnKnOwN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vampyres.2015.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Licks.2013.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Headsman.2005.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Britney.Ever.After.2017.720p.HDTV.X264-UAV[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gimme.Danger.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Allied.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Allied 2016 1080p BluRay x264 Multi DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rules Dont Apply 2016 1080p BluRay x264 Multi DTSHD -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Expendables.3.2014.2160p.UHD.BluRay.HEVC10.HDR.Atmos7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Doctor Strange 2016 1080p BluRay x264 Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Black.Sails.S04E04.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Good.Fight.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trolls 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Wagah (2016) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Howl (2015) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 5.1   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: U.Me.Aur.Ghar.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.VP9.OPUS.ESub-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.159.140.188.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


BitCoin : How To Use Them With PayPal/Credit Card


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 4 of 9   [ 135 posts ]
AuthorMessage
angietm avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 17:48
Author:
HI I Just Read All Your Posts And I Completely Lost I Don't Understand what 0.025 or Something like that so I Wouldn't Know What to put in my wallet do i add the numbers while making a Donation plus I Do,t Have A Credit Card only A Debit Card and i Don,t Have a Webcam on my Computer, But I Think I am Able to Download Skype On My Laptop Can i Use My laptop For Verification of my Debit Card but i would rather go through the Site but I can not get this site on my laptop as virgin has stopped or scrapped The Incognito page Any Ideas How I How TO Do This I Tryed The Other Day And Ended Up Paying A for Hidemyass For A Year Its Unicorn (angela Wood )
ponklay avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 09:47
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Extratorrent should also have Litecoins option
Piratebay is also accepting litecoin
and their exchange rate increases and decreases alot in a single day so they can be more profitable
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 09:53
Author: Trusted UploaderKitty
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
ckr_exl wrote:
If anyone knows about any good online exchanger for exchanging money from webmoney to bitcoin.

Minimum 5$ Exchange --->>> http://walletsexchange.com/exchange/exchange-webmoney/

Sorry Minimum exchange is $15 not $5.
CHOSEN avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 13:32
Author:
Will it be okay if i donate after some days? will everything be normal if i donate after some months as i'm running short at the moment?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 13:34
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
CHOSEN wrote:
Will it be okay if i donate after some days? will everything be normal if i donate after some months as i'm running short at the moment?
NO!!!! you must donate NOW!!!! no excuses!!!! lol, of course it is OK to donate later provided everything is still in working order then!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 13:43
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
angietm wrote:
HI I Just Read All Your Posts And I Completely Lost I Don't Understand what 0.025 or Something like that so I Wouldn't Know What to put in my wallet do i add the numbers while making a Donation plus I Do,t Have A Credit Card only A Debit Card and i Don,t Have a Webcam on my Computer, But I Think I am Able to Download Skype On My Laptop Can i Use My laptop For Verification of my Debit Card but i would rather go through the Site but I can not get this site on my laptop as virgin has stopped or scrapped The Incognito page Any Ideas How I How TO Do This I Tryed The Other Day And Ended Up Paying A for Hidemyass For A Year Its Unicorn (angela Wood )
WOW you are having a bad day, just nothing working out for you, your math skills are obviously deteriorating as we speak as you do not know what numerical value to attach to 0.025 ( heres a hint in U.S $ it is more than 12.73$ and less than 12.75$) hope that helps to clarify things, also bitcoin has a converter to use to figure these things out. and as far as to you being completely lost? this is the 2000"s use GPS!!!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 13:44
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ponklay wrote:
Extratorrent should also have Litecoins option
Piratebay is also accepting litecoin
and their exchange rate increases and decreases alot in a single day so they can be more profitable
Piratebay has litecoin??? holey moley well we better jump on out there and get it then if Piratebay is doing it everyone should?
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 14:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
LOL Ah! I guess now tommy has answered the recent questions very well. So thanks tommy

As far as TPB = Litecoins , Who cares what they do.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 18:57
Author: Trusted UploaderKitty
I have donated to ET bitcoin wallet. It's still showing the confirmation progress bar. Already been more than 30 minutes. The ET payment page is asking me not to close the page. And my bitcoin wallet shows 11 confirmations and increasing. Sorry to ask for these questions since I am a noob to bitcoin payment. Can anyone confirm how the payment works and when can I confirm that its paid? My wallet shows the transaction by the way.

Note: it didn't ask me to put a private note saying my username. Pls confirm how to proceed with the staff about payment confirmation?
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 19:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
ckr_exl wrote:
I have donated to ET bitcoin wallet. It's still showing the confirmation progress bar. Already been more than 30 minutes. The ET payment page is asking me not to close the page. And my bitcoin wallet shows 11 confirmations and increasing. Sorry to ask for these questions since I am a noob to bitcoin payment. Can anyone confirm how the payment works and when can I confirm that its paid? My wallet shows the transaction by the way.

Note: it didn't ask me to put a private note saying my username. Pls confirm how to proceed with the staff about payment confirmation?

PM SaM
ponklay avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 02:09
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
ponklay wrote:
Extratorrent should also have Litecoins option
Piratebay is also accepting litecoin
and their exchange rate increases and decreases alot in a single day so they can be more profitable
Piratebay has litecoin??? holey moley well we better jump on out there and get it then if Piratebay is doing it everyone should?
I was just suggesting it as an alternative
Bitcoin rate just dropped from 510$ to 474$ having an alternative could minimize losses
unless maybe you guys turn bitcoins immediately into dollars in which case it would be okay
admin avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 08:47
Author:
admin
angietm wrote:
HI I Just Read All Your Posts And I Completely Lost I Don't Understand what 0.025 or Something like that so I Wouldn't Know What to put in my wallet do i add the numbers while making a Donation plus I Do,t Have A Credit Card only A Debit Card and i Don,t Have a Webcam on my Computer, But I Think I am Able to Download Skype On My Laptop Can i Use My laptop For Verification of my Debit Card but i would rather go through the Site but I can not get this site on my laptop as virgin has stopped or scrapped The Incognito page Any Ideas How I How TO Do This I Tryed The Other Day And Ended Up Paying A for Hidemyass For A Year Its Unicorn (angela Wood )


Our site was FREE. Now its FREE and will be forever FREE to use.

But if you wish to support us/make donation - you can do it for sure. :)
pizstol avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 14:39
Author: SupermanTrue Love
TEZ wrote:
Looks like a pain in the arse to me, join multiple sites to use it, equivalent to $14 minimum deposit,I see no mention here of administration fees that I've been told they charge, I wouldn't have anything to do with a system that gets used for payments for black market shit and drugs etc.

A few people here are asking about payza, perhaps that should be considered as an alternative or a payment option to be added to the site.



But still nice thread SS :-)

it took me about 2 minutes to follow instructions given by showstopper, then i had to wait exactly 31 hours before my first payment was cleared... there is no excuses to not use this method.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 15:59
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
pizstol wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Looks like a pain in the arse to me, join multiple sites to use it, equivalent to $14 minimum deposit,I see no mention here of administration fees that I've been told they charge, I wouldn't have anything to do with a system that gets used for payments for black market shit and drugs etc.

A few people here are asking about payza, perhaps that should be considered as an alternative or a payment option to be added to the site.



But still nice thread SS :-)

it took me about 2 minutes to follow instructions given by showstopper, then i had to wait exactly 31 hours before my first payment was cleared... there is no excuses to not use this method.

Thanks a ton m8 for the appreciation.
And seriously if anyone who go through the method you will not find any problem but if you do I'll always be there to help you.
1stDragon avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 17:40
Author: Trusted UploaderKittyTurtle
isend to 1XeH1kKXWYbzZcFHokGiZ4d3MWW5WyXzU using PayZa
but minimum there are 20$
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 4 of 9   [ 135 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5