ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The LEGO Batman Movie 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: John Wick Chapter 2 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Fifty Shades Darker 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Sleepless 2017 HDCAM x264-UnKnOwN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vampyres.2015.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Licks.2013.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Headsman.2005.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Britney.Ever.After.2017.720p.HDTV.X264-UAV[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gimme.Danger.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Allied.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Allied 2016 1080p BluRay x264 Multi DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rules Dont Apply 2016 1080p BluRay x264 Multi DTSHD -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Expendables.3.2014.2160p.UHD.BluRay.HEVC10.HDR.Atmos7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Doctor Strange 2016 1080p BluRay x264 Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Black.Sails.S04E04.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Good.Fight.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trolls 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Wagah (2016) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Howl (2015) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 5.1   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: U.Me.Aur.Ghar.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.VP9.OPUS.ESub-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.159.140.188.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


BitCoin : How To Use Them With PayPal/Credit Card


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 3 of 9   [ 135 posts ]
AuthorMessage
sgrt avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 13:49
Author: Kitty
Very nice post. Everything is clearly define. Great work done by ShowStopper132203. This post should be added to tutorials index.
ponklay avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 22:27
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
sgrt wrote:

ponklay wrote:
Problem:
virvox only accepts verified paypal accounts


www.supportivehands.net/verify-paypal-using-payoneer-us-payment-service/
verify paypal using this method.

Thanks for the advice
I already had a payoneer account
the problem was that I forgot the password
anyways I have verified my paypal account now
I will donate tommorow
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 23:44
Author: Supermanimmortal
sgrt wrote:
This post should be added to tutorials index.
It is, along with the link to the article about donations.
sgrt avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 20:11
Author: Kitty


ponklay wrote:


sgrt wrote:

ponklay wrote:
Problem:
virvox only accepts verified paypal accounts


www.supportivehands.net/verify-paypal-using-payoneer-us-payment-service/
verify paypal using this method.


Thanks for the advice
I already had a payoneer account
the problem was that I forgot the password
anyways I have verified my paypal account now
I will donate tommorow


Ok then its good...but it would be better if you mention the method you used for verifacation.
sgrt avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 20:14
Author: Kitty


Big_A_Little_A wrote:


sgrt wrote:
This post should be added to tutorials index.

It is, along with the link to the article about donations.


yes why not it would be better.
ponklay avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 21:08
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
sgrt wrote:
Ok then its good...but it would be better if you mention the method you used for verifacation.

I used payoneer mastercard for verification
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 07:13
Author: Trusted UploaderKitty
If anyone knows about any good online exchanger for exchanging money from webmoney to bitcoin.

If anyone can helpme pay the required bitcoin amount to ET and I can pay the equivalent dollar amount to that persons paypal or webmoney or payza. although I do not have a credit card but I am yet to get my pin for the new international debit card. it may take about a week or 10 days to arrive. So I am afraid, if I will be able to load money to my entropy card and then buy bitcoin and then donate the same to ET on time.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 06:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
ckr_exl wrote:
If anyone knows about any good online exchanger for exchanging money from webmoney to bitcoin.

If anyone can helpme pay the required bitcoin amount to ET and I can pay the equivalent dollar amount to that persons paypal or webmoney or payza. although I do not have a credit card but I am yet to get my pin for the new international debit card. it may take about a week or 10 days to arrive. So I am afraid, if I will be able to load money to my entropy card and then buy bitcoin and then donate the same to ET on time.

I found these two websites after a lill search

Minimum 5$ Exchange --->>> http://walletsexchange.com/exchange/exchange-webmoney/

Minimum 20$ Exchange --->>> http://highflyexchange.com/exchange/web-money-wmz
yuruyuri007 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 05:21
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverGirl
I had request withdraw from virwox to my wallet and will able to donate to ETT in a few days. Can I donate 0.01 BTC a month? it cost above 5$.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 05:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
yuruyuri007 wrote:
I had request withdraw from virwox to my wallet and will able to donate to ETT in a few days. Can I donate 0.01 BTC a month? it cost above 5$.

I guess you may but you wont be able to transfer less than 0.025 BTC to you BTC Wallet from Virvox and I've mentioned it in the guide. Minimum transfer is 0.025 which equals almost 13-14$.
shilpa143 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39
Author: Trusted UploaderKittyGirl
Very Hard Process to pay for me ........
yuruyuri007 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 03:19
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverGirl
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
yuruyuri007 wrote:
I had request withdraw from virwox to my wallet and will able to donate to ETT in a few days. Can I donate 0.01 BTC a month? it cost above 5$.

I guess you may but you wont be able to transfer less than 0.025 BTC to you BTC Wallet from Virvox and I've mentioned it in the guide. Minimum transfer is 0.025 which equals almost 13-14$.

I had request withdraw for 0.024 BTC (and they charge me for 0.002). Now they confirmed and I already donate 0.01 to ETT.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 05:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
yuruyuri007 wrote:
ShowStopper132203 wrote:
yuruyuri007 wrote:
I had request withdraw from virwox to my wallet and will able to donate to ETT in a few days. Can I donate 0.01 BTC a month? it cost above 5$.

I guess you may but you wont be able to transfer less than 0.025 BTC to you BTC Wallet from Virvox and I've mentioned it in the guide. Minimum transfer is 0.025 which equals almost 13-14$.

I had request withdraw for 0.024 BTC (and they charge me for 0.002). Now they confirmed and I already donate 0.01 to ETT.

Sounds Cool ! When I donated 0.025 I guess was the min. limit of transferring to my wallet maybe not now, Will check it sooner or later.
Zee0786 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 14:40
Author:
Great work...
therock7 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 20:53
Author:
shilpa143 wrote:
Very Hard Process to pay for me ........

whats hard?? did u tried.....

http://extratorrent.cc/payment/
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9  [Next]
Page 3 of 9   [ 135 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2